Monday, August 5, 2013

Days 11-14

BC logoThis blog challenge has been very bittersweet.  I'm wanting to transition into more of a fashion blog so the challenge will now be a 20 day blog challenge! Here's Days 11 - 14!


{ Day 11: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? }


Since I'm approaching 25, I feel like I should have this answer more figured out. I currently work in Entertainment PR and while I love it, I still think about opening up my own event planning business everyday.


{ Day 12: List All the Places You've Lived }


Valparaiso, Indiana:
Home to the Popcorn Festival because it's where Orville Redenbacher is from too!
Avon, Indiana:
Suburb just outside of Indianapolis. With all of the pro sports teams and Circle Center mall, I'd move back here in a heartbeat!
Monroe, Michian:
Right by Detroit, and just north of the Ohio border. Nothing really great happened here but I made some terrific friends!
Charleston, South Carolina:
All of my family still lives here which makes it such a joy to go back to. The south is a beautiful place and everyone should experience living in it!
High Point, North Carolina:
I attended HPU for 4 years and couldn't have asked for a better college experience! The only thing missing was football!
Los Angeles, California:
This move was a HUGE leap of faith for me. Coming out here I knew 2 people, found a roommate on Craigslist and prayed for the best. Needless to say, moving to LA was one of the best decisions I have made in my early twenties


{ Day 13: What Would You Do If Today Was Your Last Day On Earth? }
disney
I'd start off by visiting as much family as I could reminiscing about old times, then I'd head straight to Disney World. Who wouldn't want to spend their last couple of hours at the Happiest Place On Earth?


{ Day 14: What TV Show's Are Currently Your Guilty Pleasure? }


I love the entire Real Housewive's series and practically anything on Bravo, but I'm currently lusting over these shows:
1


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin'!
signature


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!