Monday, March 31, 2014

Q&A: from Headbands and Bagels

Happy Monday Y'all! 

One of the perks of blogging is getting to meet fabulous ladies who you probably wouldn't have met otherwise. The fabulous Elisabeth from Headbands and Bagels is another So Cal Blogger and found me through a mutual group we're in: So Cal Blogger Society. She noticed I like to do collab's and asked if I'd be interested in teaming up with her -- done and done!

We exchanged the same questionnaire and got to work. I completely agree with all of her answers (except the reading because my life has been to chaotic for that ... tsk tsk I know!) So grab your coffee/cocktail (depending what time you read this) and get to know the beautiful, funny and oh so glam Elisabeth!


Describe your personal style in three words:
1. Classic
2. Preppy
3. Casual

You can’t leave home without:
My Dior Addict Lip Glow - just amazing

If you were any accessory, you would be:
Shoes! I have a weekly post dedicated to shoes. No matter how your weight may fluctuate your shoe size stays the same. 

What are your three favorite places to shop?
1. J.Crew
2. Tuckernuck - obsessed right now
3. Nordstrom 

What is your favorite travel outfit?
My long black Theory maxi dress with a big scarf and fedora and Sam Edelman gladiators. Maxi dresses are amazing for flights because they cover your legs but still are really comfy and easy to sleep in. I also always fly with a big scarf that can double as a wrap or a blanket. The more versatile your pieces the easier the flight

What outfit to you go do when you want to feel strong and powerful?
I base it all on the shoes for that day. I think strength is reflected in how you carry yourself and that all starts with a great fitting pair of shoes. If I had to pick an outfit thought I would go with my black Sloan sheath dress from Banana Republic with any of my blazers and a great pair of Kate Spade Karolina pumps is my go to for a big event at the office. 

What is your go-to handbag right now?
I am between this awesome Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Luciana. I shared it in Wednesday Wishes last week and am in love. It is the perfect size and the color is amazing!

What are you reading right now?
I'm currently reading two books: Jhumpa Lahiri's Unaccostumed Earth and Carol Radizawill's The Widow's Guide to Sex and Dating. I share my reads every month on the blog.

What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
Cheese. I could probably survive just on cheese, bread and some good red wine.

What company milestone are you most proud of?
Being able to meet and collaborate with such amazing other bloggers out there. While I started my blog as a creative outlet from my daily engineering job, I am amazed at all the wonderful people I have been able to meet 

What blogs have you visited recently?

I am on bloglovin' everyday with my blogroll. I have recently added all my amazing fellow SoCal bloggers from SoCal Blogger Society. Some of my favorite daily reads are Blush & BlondeThe College PrepsterPenny Pincher FashionSouthern Curls and PearlsWalking in Memphis in High Heels and of course Life's A Party Dress Like It.
 
 




2 comments :

  1. So fun--I love getting to know about other bloggers! I can't wait to check out her blog :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dior Lipglow is ammmaaazzzziiinnng!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!