Monday, September 9, 2013

1 Piece, 2 Ways: California Girl Edition

I'm so excited to introduce the 1 Piece, 2 Ways: California Girl Edition with all of y'all! Once a month the lovely Lauren from Style of One's Own and I will show you how we wear one piece, but styled in our own way! Obviously given the name we're both California girls (Lauren born and raised, while I just moved here last spring) who have similar feminine & preppy styles!


untitled2


We both paired the leopard top with black and gold accessories, yet our looks are so different. Lauren's pants are to die for (not to mention they show off her killer figure) and I love how chic the entire look is due to minimal accessories!


Leopard 2

Leopard 1Click here for Lauren's outfit details!


I don't dress "edgy" that often so when we decided to do a leopard top I immediately  knew I wanted to pair it with my new faux-leather skirt. Since the outfit was a bit urban, I took the pictures in my parking garage because the ruggedness seemed to match the outfit perfectly! Please forgive the white bandeau, it was supposed to hide my bra not look like one!


IMG_5926 IMG_5924IMG_5931IMG_5932IMG_5953IMG_5919IMG_5945Top & Shoes: Francesca's // Skirt: H&M // Bandeau & Bangle: Forever 21 // Necklace: Cornucopia // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Prep Obsessed // Earrings: Versona // Lips: Covergirl "Malicious Red"


po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with Elena, Molly, Lauren Alison, Shana, and Amber

4 comments :

  1. That skirt is fabulous! It looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy to be collaborating with you! I *love* this outfit of yours.
    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfits are amaaazing!!! I love animal prints :)
    New post on my blog!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the leopard print top with the skirt! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!