Sunday, September 29, 2013

Monday Gameday

Friday Gameday
- Scratch that, it's MONDAY Game Day - 


My Gamecocks had a close game last Saturday against the University of Central Florida. Luckily we pulled through, but man was it a nail biter! I unfortunately won't be able to make it back to South Carolina for any games this year, but if I could this is exactly what I would wear to a tailgate party.


Every southern girl knows that a good tailgate involves your best girlfriends, country music, ice cold beer and a great outfit. This one isn't only screaming GO COCKS! because of the school colors, but also great for the Southern humidity! The booties finish off the look and give it the country kick it needs!


IMG_6053IMG_6050IMG_6048IMG_6055IMG_6059IMG_6057Tank: Ann Taylor LOFT // Skirt: Forever 21 // Booties: Target // Sunnies: Raybans // Earrings & Necklace: Vegas Boutique // Rings: Handpicked & Steinmart // Bracelets: Vintage via my Bama


po coupon


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow on bloglovin'!


Follow on Bloglovin


Linking up with Molly, Elena, Lauren,

5 comments :

  1. HI There! New follower from the link up. Loving your blog!!

    Stop by my blog any time and link up! ;)

    kate

    www.designermommy13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is FABULOUS! You're one hot momma and I'm officially a new follower!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is FABULOUS! You’re one hot momma and I’m officially a new follower!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore that LOFT top!! You look fabulous. Love everything about this outfit! Stopping by from the GFC Collective, and I'd love for you to drop by my blog if you get the chance. Hope you have a fabulous rest of your weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!