Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Stylish Tuesday 2014 Recap

Happy Tuesday Dolls!

My computer decided to have a temper tantrum last night so I wasn't able to edit my photos; therefore, this Stylish Tuesday is going to be a little different. 

I've taken my favorite 3 looks from each full month we've already experienced in 2014. It still blows my mind that we're already in April y'all ... where did the time go? 


Before we get to the linkup and this week's featured blogger I have a BIG announcement y'all! Stylish Tuesday has been around for 17 weeks (crazy how time flies) and I want to start to share the joy of meeting new bloggers via a fashion linkup. If you're interested in co-hosting Stylish Tuesday (you'll have your photo, blog link and Bloglovin' link featured and be at the top of the linkup) than please shoot me an email at lifesapartydli@gmail.com! I can't wait to share the spotlight with such fabulous ladies!


This week's featured blogger is Tori from Fashion Bling and Other Girly Things!

Black and white is all the rage this Spring season and Tori is rocking it like a pro! I'm absolutely in love with her horizontal stripe skirt and think she paired it with the perfect amount of statement jewelry; however, I cannot forget to mention that amazing pink lip ... tres chic love! 

If you'd like to be featured on next week's Stylish Tuesday, then simply follow the rules below: 
1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or GFC
2. Link up your favorite recent style post
3. Please link this post back to your blog or post my button below on your blog (this way other bloggers can link up too)
4. Have fun meeting/interacting with new bloggers, you may just make some new friends!

Life's A Party Dress Like It



Linking up with: 

10 comments :

  1. Lots of great looks there for 2014 so far. Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your favorite looks for 2014 so far. Great mix of casual and dressy choices. :)
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your looks but what's catching my eye are the ones with cream blazer & that pastel printed skirt!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks on you. Love that you featured so many.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still loving those mint skinnies from March! :)

    I hate it when my computer acts up- nothing sends me into a rage faster than when my tech won't behave, haha.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh how stinkin sweet are you to feature me!! You are just such a doll :) I always love your link up and have met so many great bloggers through it! I love seeing all your recent looks--gives me so much inspiration!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually really like this post so good thing your computer was acting up! :) You should consider doing this again in the future. I like seeing how much one person's style can vary and it's easier to see in roundup posts like this.

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your flashback outfit post from this year - everyone is stylish! I know can't believe we are in April already! Linking up

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a lot of beautiful fashion here already!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!