Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stylish Tuesday + Easter Recap

Happy Tuesday Dolls! 

I hope everyone had a phenomenal Easter weekend! I had a pretty low key Friday night dinner with Dr. D and the new rooms followed by an eventful Saturday morning filled with errands and trying to find the perfect furniture pieces at Marshall's for my new place. I lucked out and found this awesome piece to hold all of my jewelry plus add additional storage to my room ... score! 

Saturday afternoon Dr. D and I went to Orange County to visit his family. I fell asleep at 10 pm that night and finally came to terms with the fact that I am now grandma status on the weekends. Sunday we woke up bright and early for church followed by a picnic in the park with the rest of Dr. D's clan. It wasn't a typical Easter, but I'm beginning to feel that way about most holidays in So Cal. We found the perfect spot to take my blog photos, but I was more interested in hanging out with the ducks than having my photos taken. Of course Dr. D caught the whole thing. 

I got so close!
Finally realizing Dr. D was taking photos the whole time ... and I couldn't stop laughing


Sweater: ANGL // Pants: Target // Shoes: Jack Rogers // Sunglasses: Rayban // Earrings: Steinmart // Necklace: Cornucopia // Bag: Michael Kors // Watch: Juicy Couture 



Thank you to the fabulous 75 ladies who linked up last week! I truly appreciate each and every one of you and it still blows my mind how much this little link up has grown! 

Hosted by Life's A Party, Dress Like It & Adri Lately
Life's A Party, Dress Like It (follow on bloglovin')             Adri Lately (follow on bloglovin')

If you'd like to co-host Stylish Tuesday, please send an email to lifesapartydli@gmail.com!

This week's featured blogger is Nicole from Nicole to the Nines!
I love a good navy and pink combo and this skirt is to die for! The fact she paired it with the infamous chambray but added another shade of blue in her bag really pieced the ensemble together. I love her shoes as well, but those earrings have me head over heels! Great look love!

If you'd like to be featured on next week's Stylish Tuesday, then simply follow the rules below: 

1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or GFC and this week's co-host Adri via Bloglovin'

2. Link up your favorite recent style post
3. Please link this post back to your blog or post my button below on your blog (this way other bloggers can link up too)
4. Have fun meeting/interacting with new bloggers, you may just make some new friends!

Life's A Party Dress Like It

22 comments :

  1. Happy Easter Paige....wow that's a lovely backdrop for your cute look!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jeans you have on today. you look great in your pictures and this outfit. That reminds me to wear mine. LOL

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sofia! I live in these mint skinnies!

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend, babe! The weather looked gorgeous- and digging those mint skinnies!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll you too! The weather was stunning :)

      Delete
  4. Hullo hullo! I'm new to this linkup and to this blog, but you've been vetted by one of my good friends, Debbie @ Fashion Fairy Dust, and this seems like my kind of community - full of stylish, supportive ladies who don't take themselves too seriously and who love sharing fashion. I hope to find a home here every Tuesdays and I look forward to meeting loads of new folks. And I swear, next time I'll work that cropping tool much more effectively. ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I adore Debbie! So glad you stopped by love! Hope to see you back :)

      Delete
  5. Love your pants! I can't believe they are from Target!!!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I have a pair of neon pink ones too they're fantastic!

      Delete
  6. Love the pants, great color! Happy Tuesday...xo!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of your pants! The pictures Dr. D took of you trying to feed the ducks are too cute! Thanks for featuring me this week!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. D is literally the best! Your outfit was too fun and cute NOT to post :) Have a fantastic week!

      Delete
  8. Love the mint and gray combo. This is a nice casual yet polished look. Thanks for the inspiration.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! Gray and mint are one of my favorite color combos!

      Delete
  9. Your Easter sounded perfect. 10.00 o'clock bedtime is wonderful. Loving the Mint Skinnies paired with Gray+Silver. Your bag and Jack Rogers are Gorgeous.

    And my pleasure linking up with you on Tuesdays. That's all. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very fun weekend spent with amazing people!

      Delete
  10. Love the background of all your photos! And those mint jeans are excellent.

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. D actually suggested it! I think he's secretly liking to take photos ;)

      Delete
  11. Mint!! Loving this so much! It's so cute on you. Such adorable style, girl!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't mint the best?! Thanks for stopping by Jenna!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!