Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LBD in Cabo + Stylish Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Dolls! 

Was last week even a full week? To say I was crazy busy would be an understatement. 

Coming back from vacation to a butt-load of work on a Monday is NEVER fun, but getting surprised by not one but two work events was over the top for me. I managed to get everything in check with work, unpack my bags and get half of my laundry done before throwing an end of season kickball shindig Saturday night but it's now safe to say I've packed way too much on to my plate and I need to start learning to accept the fact that every once in a while it's okay to just say no. Anyone with me here?

Anywho rant over! Before dinner one of our last night's in Cabo Dr. D had the brilliant idea of taking photos out by the pool overlooking the ocean ... there was just one problem - it was extremely overcast and the light was anything but working in my favor! I took my cheap-o camera to Mexico because heaven forbid something happened to my DSLR (that thing is my child y'all) so sometimes you get what you get. 

A great way to play up a little black dress is to add a pop of color. This coral necklace is perfect because it adds a pop of color and a bit of glitz with the rhinestones
I'm not one to pull off a bandage/bodycon dress. Not because I don't think I can, but I absolutely loathe being the girl who can't walk more than 5 steps without having to pull her dress down! Y'all get what I'm saying! However, this one instantly makes me feel sexy and I think it's due to the fact that the entire dress is black lace. 


The sleeves cover a majority of my arms which makes it ok to show off that much more of my legs. Top it off with some killer heels and a red lip and I was in business to make Dr. D do a double take when I walked out the door to grab dinner. 

Needless to say, he definitely had the "wow" face when he initially saw me and I don't care who you are, when a man gives you that look you instantly feel confident and ready to take on the night! 
Dress: Forever 21 // Heels: Target // Necklace: Prep Obsessed // Rings: Handpicked & David Yurman


Hosted by Life's A Party, Dress Like It & Elegance & Mommyhood
Life's A Party, DLI (Follow on Bloglovin')          Elegance & Mommyhood (Follow on Bloglovin')


If you'd like to co-host Stylish Tuesday, send an email to lifesapartydli@gmail.com!

This week's featured blogger is Krista from Sugar Love Chic!


This outfit is so feminine, fun and flirty I practically fell off my chair when I first saw it! I love the ruggedness of a gingham shirt in a feminine color, paired with a luscious tulle skirt and bring purple pumps! Way to hit this one out of the park Krista!

If you'd like to be featured on next week's Stylish Tuesday, then simply follow the rules below: 

1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or GFC and this week's co-host Ada via Bloglovin'

2. Have fun meeting/interacting with new bloggers, you may just make some new friends!

Life's A Party Dress Like It




You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 3 hrs, 40 min (5/19/2014 11:59 AM North America - Pacific Standard Time)


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 3 hrs, 40 min (5/19/2014 11:59 AM North America - Pacific Standard Time)

28 comments :

  1. Love you in that black lace, really stunning! P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress and the necklace you paired with it!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I'm a firm believer in a pop of color!

      Delete
  3. What a perfect date night dress! And it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya about bad outdoor lighting; almost makes me feel betrayed when that doesn't work out since taking photos outdoors is the numero uno thing they tell you to do to get good shots. Still, these photos are perfectly lovely; they just look like you put them through a fun filter. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super bummed, but that's what I get for being spoiled with a DSLR camera and California weather! thanks for the kind words love :)

      Delete
  5. Look at you rocking that LBD! Love it!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa you so mucho caliente senorita Paige in that sexy LBD! And a big nod to the DSLR love!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, babe! Cabo looks amaaaaazing. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each time I do a post on it I scream "TAKE ME BACK!" Gah I miss it!

      Delete
  8. You look amazing! Love the pop of color in the necklace!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! I felt pretty darn amazing that night!

      Delete
  9. Stunning LBD! Love the necklace you paired with it!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love this necklace and need to start busting it out more!

      Delete
  10. Adorable look, and you look so tan!! Also doing laundry after a vacation is literally the worst.

    Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't laundry a total buzzkill? Reminds me I still have more to do!

      Delete
  11. Total babe! I think everyone was giving you a double take in that number! Hope you're having a better week!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are way too kind Adri! Can't wait to meet you tomorrow!

      Delete
  12. Hi hottie in your sexy, lacy LBD. Loving the necklace and heels. I agree that coming from a vacation to start a Monday sucks!!

    Thanks so much for allowing me to co-host with you today. It was lovely. =)

    Have a Great Week, Hot Stuff!1 <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada you always now how to make a girl blush! So flattered you were able to co-host with me today!

      xo, Paige

      Delete
  13. Such a great LBD! You look wonderful and your location is absolutely gorgeous!
    <3 Rach & Sho
    www.sophieandtrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look! Loving your necklace!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!