Thursday, May 29, 2014

East vs. West Style - Lace!

Happy Thursday Loves!

Another month has come and gone which means it's time for the East vs. West Style Collab with the oh so amazing Pamela from Sequins & Sea Breezes! This time around we're all about the lace/crochet trend which is sizzling hot this season!

I absolutely LOVE Pamela's bright coral lace shorts and can we talk about how tan she is?! They're so fun and look great paired with off set neutrals like her basic black tank, nude Tory Burch sandals and chic long necklace! Make sure to check out the rest of her look here!

Get Pamela's Outfit Details Here!

Truth be told I took these photos a couple of weeks ago when I visited Dallas for my cousin Ansley's wedding. I crashed for maybe an hour or so after getting off the plan, but then got up and headed to the Grassy Knoll in downtown Dallas to see where JFK had been shot and go to the museum to learn all about it. 

The entire afternoon was spent with my family and since my sister just had her jaw surgery, she wanted as many photos taken as possible - and rightfully so! 

My hair was a hot mess from just getting off the plane so I braided my bangs back and put that strand of hair into a braid with the rest of my hair. I kind of like how it turned out! 
Momma, Megan, Aunt Kelly and myself in front of where JFK was shot
If you know anything about Texas, then you know they LOVE their Dr. Pepper!
X Marks the spot! This was where the 2nd bullet hit JFK 
Top: Target // Skirt: Forever 21 // Necklace: J. Crew // Shoes: Jack Rogers // Watch: Juicy Couture

Don't forget to enter the $235 Asos Gift Card Giveaway Below! 

5 comments :

  1. I love Pamela's coral shorts. The lace and colour is perfect.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all both look adorable!! Seriously obsessing over those neon lace shorts... and loving your Jack Rogers too! Your skirt looks perfect for summer!

    Jessie at www.BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable outfit! Love how you did your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pink skirt!!!!! Both of you ladies look amazing!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!