Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bright and Cheery!

It's finally back to being nice and WARM in Los Angeles and I couldn't be more ecstatic about it. My adorable roommate (check out her foodie blog here) convinced me to buy this dress last Winter and man am I glad that she did! This is my first time wearing it and I'm OBSESSED with the high-low trend. Although about 80% of my tops are this style I've been afraid to try it on dresses due to my height (I'm practically midget status) but those fears are now gone!
6 1
A 7 5 3

Dress: Francescas Collection Denim Jacket: Hollister Shoes: Jack Rogers Necklace: Versona Blue Bracelet: Forever21 Peridot Bangle: Gift from Gramps Watch: Michael Kors Silver Bangle: Penelope Ring: David Yurman Sunglasses: Ray Bans



Let's Be Friends ---->  FacebookInstagramTwitter Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!