Thursday, April 4, 2013

Month in Instagram: March

Spring has sprung and I couldn't be happier about it! March 2013 came and went but not without me making a few memories along the way! Here's a recap of what I was up to this month! 
10
111213141516171819

1.  Dr. D took me hiking up to the big C at UC Riverside
2. I came to the realization I own WAY too many pairs of colored jeans
3. Had a mini college reunion out in LA
4.  Went to my first ROGA class with rooms
5. Just a preview of the St. Patty's Day fun
6. Went on a weekend getaway to Vegas
7. Saw my mom for the first time since January!
8. Went to my first movie premiere: GI Joe
9. Celebrated mine and Dr. Dl's one year anniversary
10. After Dr. D, Dan and Nicole  ran the LA Marathon the second HPU reunion began


FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!