Friday, March 29, 2013

G.I. Joe Premiere

I really lucked out when I moved to LA because I found the sweetest roommate I could have ever hoped for. Miss Morgan took me to my first movie premiere last night and I was stoked it was the infamous G.I. Joe at Grauman's Chinese Theater on Hollywood Blvd. I may have lived here for almost a year but last night I felt like a tourist and VIP at the same time!
8

9
1
At our AMAZING seats2Roomie and I with our 3D glasses3
After party at the Roosevelt Hotel
4
Mr. Bruce Willis!
6
Red velvet cake pops. YUM!
5
Beautiful centerpiece in the middle of the room
7
Rooms and I at the After Party
10
Freaking out that I just saw him
11


Top: Francesca's Collection Jacket: Zara Leather Leggings: ANGL Fringe Booties: Target Tank: LOFT Necklaces: Nordstrom Rack Clutch: c/o Melie Bianco


FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!