Thursday, October 10, 2013

Guest Blog: Dani from Love Dani Marie

Hi! I am so thankful to be posting over at Life's A Party, Dress Like It today! I just love Paige, she is so darling and the sweetest person ever!

My name is Dani and I am the brunette behind Love Me, Dani Marie. I am from Pleasant View Utah and am married to my biggest fan and best friend. I started blogging to show that you can be you, and be happy being you! Blogging has helped me to discover who I am and to be happy in my own skin!

I love to post daily outfits and show that it is okay to show who you are in what you wear. Dress to impress yourself and no one else. You will be more confident in the person you are and be happier!

Here are a few questions I have been asked so you can get to know me a little better!

What are some of your wardrobe staples: I would have to say a good v-neck tee, (that you can add any darling statement necklace to!) a good pair of jeans that you feel like you can conquer the world in, and a pair of heels and converse!

What's the process you go through to choose an outfit? 
Honestly I don't think I really have a process! I just start throwing pieces on, sometimes it turns out amazing and most the time it is an awful mess ha. I definitely have a few go to outfits, but I love to experiment with mixing current trends and mixing up pieces I already have.

What are some of your favorite current trends?
Definitely wedged sneakers, I love how they can make any outfit a little more edgy. I also am loving statement necklaces. They are a great way to update your wardrobe without breaking the bank! They can be worn with a basic tee and jeans and you look super trendy. Lastly probably all the big prints! Wether it be on jeans, tops, headbands, anything. I love how they bring so much to an outfit.

Here are a few of my favorite posts. I hope they inspire you to get creative with pieces you already have and to mix up some trends!


























Thank you all so much for reading! Head on over to Love Me, Dani Marie! Thanks so much Paige! 


Oh, and don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!