Monday, December 9, 2013

All Black Everythang & Stylish Tuesday Link Up

IMG_6609I wore this to one of my girlfriend's birthday celebrations last Friday night. LA has slowly but surely become rather frigid and I'm kicking myself for actually wanting this weather. What was I thinking?

IMG_6610I felt like a rockstar in this outfit because it was practically all black. Add in leather + fringe booties and my total bad ass side comes out, (but not really because I am anything but a bad ass chick).

IMG_6615This is where leopard came into play. It makes this hard, edgy outfit seem a touch more feminine and that's good enough for me! Plus it was le freezing outside and that bad boy leather jacket kept me warm all night!

IMG_6612Faux leather jacket: Zara // Top: Francesca's Collection // Pants: American Eagle // Booties: Target

Do you have any outfits which push you out of your comfort zone just a wee bit?


This week's featured look is Ms. Sierra from Life as a Waterleaf!

I loved her tuxedo-striped navy dress and bright pink pumps! That style has been so hot this season and I must say  this outfit is perfection from head to toe! Oh and did I mention she's a mom and still has that amazing body? Looking good girl!

Want to be featured next week? Enter your link below and your latest outfit/DIY project might be featured!

Rules:
1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or Instagram <-- add in links
2. Link up anything you like! I can't wait to read it :)
3. Please link this post back to your blog or post my button below on your blog (this way other bloggers can link up too)
4. Have fun meeting/interacting with new bloggers, you may just make some new friends!

 photo StylishTuesday_zpsa6e0ba38.jpg



Linking up with Totally Posted Tuesday, Style Elixir, Elizabeth Nygard, Because Shana Said So, The Pleated Poppy, Vodka Infused Lemonade, Three fer Thursday,

26 comments :

  1. You look lovely in Black Monochrome. Your top, jacket & booties are so pretty. My pleasure to link up with you, today. Check out my Holiday Look. Hope you like it.

    And Harrem Pants would definitely put me out of my comfort zone. Sierra looked gorgeous in that Navy Sheath with the Hot Pink Pumps. She has great style. =)


    Enjoy your Tuesday! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look. You did a great job styling these looks.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is total rock star! I love your top. Happy to link up today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] Life’s a Party Dress Like It:  Stylish Tuesday Link Up […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the leopard top! Have a great Tuesday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your head to toe black look.....& your choice for the week Ms.Sierra is so chic!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. […] up with Style Sessions and Stylish Tuesday link […]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring me this week! I love your booties! I have a pair just like them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from Totally Posted Tuesday! And that outfit makes you look totally bad-ass. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well thank you Emmy! Glad I'm fooling someone ;)

    xo, Paige

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your look was too good NOT to post! These booties are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own!

    xo, Paige

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Rebecca! Isn't Sierra fabulous?

    xo, Paige

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Ashley, it's one of my favorite trends this season!

    xo, Paige

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah thanks Vicki, so happy to have you!

    xo, Paige

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so sweet of you to say Sofia! Have a great week :)

    xo, Paige

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good girl! Love this all black look with a pop of pattern on your top.
    And yes, what were you thinking wishing for colder weather?! I'm wishing it away!!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit! The jacket is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was my first Zara purchase last year and there have been many many since!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha I've lived in warm climates the last 12 years of my life and thought I missed the cold. Now that it's here I want it gone!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your jacket and top! Such a great combo!
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving your top and booties!! Great look - thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!