Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bohemian Stylish Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Dolls! 

I apologize for being a little MIA last week, my work schedule has really picked up and I had to put blogging on the back burner, but this week will be better I promise! 

Over the weekend Dr. D and I celebrated Valentine's Day and it was so nice to just relax and spend some quality time together. We've been in a long distance relationship for almost 2 years and while it's hard ... it's so worth it.

One day we'll live in the same town, hopefully sooner rather than later!
 Dr. D and I are still getting used to the photo settings on my Canon T3i Rebel --- but I really love the way the light made this Bohemian-esque outfit look
The photos felt a little too serious for me so I threw in a funny shot just for kicks :)
Dress: Forever 21 // Heels: Target // Necklace: Sage and Iris // Gold Bangle: Forever 21 // Turquoise bracelet & Ring: Steinmart // Gold Ring: Pandora // Earrings: Versona

- Now to the Link up -

 This week's featured blogger is Oby from Only Be You!

Her outfit simply screamed Valentine's Day and was too chic for words. I love how at first glance it looks like a dress, but turns out to be a crop top and fun skirt. The strappy black heels completely brought the look together. You look fabulous Oby!

If you'd like to be featured on next week's Stylish Tuesday, then simply follow the rules below: 
1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or GFC
2. Link up your favorite recent style post
3. Please link this post back to your blog or post my button below on your blog (this way other bloggers can link up too)
4. Have fun meeting/interacting with new bloggers, you may just make some new friends!

Life's A Party Dress Like It




Linking up with: Lauren, Niki/Kim, On The Daily Express, Jen

39 comments :

  1. Paige, your Fuchsia Cold-Shoulder Dress is Gorgeous and I love all the jewelry. That Dress looks awesome with Turquoise. You are definitely bringing Spring. My Outfit is Dark Monochrome today but I hope you like it. I am the first to link up - yeaaaayyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re so funny and love the color and the style of your fuchsia dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its different with the cut out shoulders right?!

      Delete
  3. This dress is gorgeous on you! I love the turquoise accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the turquoise statement jewellery! mummysgotstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see you back and in a very cute way!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love good to be back, only one more week of craziness!

      Delete
  6. Love this color on you.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so your colour. You look amazing in pink and I love it when someone thinks outside the box in terms of accessories - the turquoise is inspired!

    http://www.fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thought it brought a bit of Spring into the look!

      Delete
  8. I love the shoulders of that dress, and the color is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit Paige, I am loving those heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were such an impulse buy and I've only worn them a handful of times!

      Delete
  10. Love the fun cutout shoulders on this dress and the beautiful turquoise jewelry you paired with it!
    Jessi
    http://www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit - I love the color of your dress! Happy Tuesday, and thanks for hosting!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming back every week Ms. Whitney!

      Delete
  12. Great look. I'm loving the necklace and the juxtaposition of colors between that and the dress :)

    Let's keep in touch with Bloglovin.

    -Gita
    www.mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words pretty! Just followed you!

      Delete
  13. Perfect accessories for a seriously cute dress!
    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a flattering compliment coming from you Karen!

      Delete
  14. So cute! That dress is adorable and I love the color!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The teal accessories paired against your fuchsia dress is a perfect pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that you paired turquoise with this dress! It's great - love everything about this head to toe! Thanks for linking up and for hosting in return :)
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! Look forward to it every week!

      Delete
  17. Super cuteness! You look great! I especially love that last photo.
    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny
    Chicnova giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other ones felt so tense, I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  18. I love the color of your dress, and you accessorized it perfectly!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's as seen on the pictures!! It’s a lovely, beautiful and amazing dress! And most of all really fast delivery. I love it and strongly recommend the designer!
    Pnina Tornai Wedding Gowns

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! Pandora outlet online

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!