Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Leopard with Ashton

Happy Monday Y'all!


I hope everyone had a phenomenal weekend! I celebrated my birthday (extremely early) and watched a ton of football with Dr. D. Still can't get over the Eagles vs. Lions game continuing to play in 8+ inches of snow. Sheer madness!

Today I'm teaming up with the wonderful Ashton from Ashton Wears Things to show you how we wear leopard during the holiday season!


Fotor1208161757

I love how Ashton styled her black blazer and leather leggings with pops of gold and leopard! Such a great twist on the all black and leopard combo and perfect for the holidays!DSC_0550 DSC_0575_2DSC_8265

I have my fair share of brown/black leopard tops, but for the holidays I wanted to spice things up a bit with some red leopard. I paired it with a white skirt and a skinny belt (glitter of course!)

With the holiday parties in full swing, I switched out my plum purple mani for a emerald green to feel more festive!

IMG_6600IMG_6605IMG_6597IMG_6602IMG_6606IMG_6604Top: Francesca's Collection // Skirt: Ann Taylor // Heels: Nine West // Belt: Target // Necklace: Cornucopia // Earrings: Steinmart


Linking up with: Love it Link it,

6 comments :

  1. I just love that leopard top!

    xo,
    Cha Cha
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Cha Cha! It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for collabing with me lady! Loved your look and glad we made something work despite our totally opposite climates hahaha!

    xo Ashton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun collabing with you doll! Our crazy climates will be on the same schedule at some point :)

    xo Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this. I've just recently gotten into leopard again and have really been wanting some leopard flats like those. Great style both of you!

    http://bbritnell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!