Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Patriotic Stylish Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Dolls! 

To say I'm ecstatic for the Fourth of July would be the understatement of the year. I love everything about this holiday and am really looking forward to celebrating it with some of my closest friends! I have no idea what we're doing yet, but I'm assuming it will involve beach volleyball, refreshing drinks and catching some rays before watching the gorgeous firework displays!

To show off my love for the good 'ole U S of A, I figured a patriotic outfit was definitely a must! eShakti sent me this dress and y'all it's seriously amazing! I feel like a stepford wife when I wear it and want to twirl non-stop because the bottom was simply made for twirling! 
If y'all haven't heard of eShakti then make sure to check out their site here! They have a wide variety of choices and best of all, you can customize them! If you like a top  but wish it had sleeves, that's just one click away! Wish the length of the dress was a little longer, boom you can do that too! The possibilities are endless and it's truly great that a site like this exists. 
Not only can eShakti customize the way your dress, top or skirt looks, they can also CUSTOM FIT it to your body. Say what?! This was amazing news for me because I have a petite waist with bigger hips/thighs and it's incredibly difficult to find a great fitting bottom for my frame. I gave them my measurements and let me tell y'all, this dress fits like a glove and is completely flattering! 
Have I still not sold you? Then let me blow your mind one last time. EVERY single dress and bottom piece has pockets! Y'all who doesn't love pockets? I mean they only make everyone's life a tad bit easier ...

Dress: c/o eShakti // Heels: Nine West // Necklace: Versona // Belt: Target // Watch: Burberry // Bracelet: Forever 21 // Rings: David Yurman & Bought in Rome // Earrings: Nordstrom Rack // Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Hosted by Life's A Party, Dress Like It & A Good Hue
Life's A Party, Dress Like It (Follow on Bloglovin')    A Good Hue (Follow on Bloglovin')

If you'd like to co-host Stylish Tuesday, please send an email to lifesapartydli@gmail.com!

This week's featured blogger is Joanna from Coastal Closet
How amazing is this look? Everything from the color blocked skirt, adorable printed crop top and perfectly matched gold accessories is SPOT ON. Y'all know I'm a sucker for jack rogers and I literally want to rip this off Joanna, throw it on myself and trot around Santa Monica for brunch with the girls. Love love love this entire outfit babe!

If you'd like to be featured on next week's Stylish Tuesday, then simply follow the rules below: 

1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or GFC and this week's co-host Amanda from A Good Hue on Bloglovin'

2. Link up your favorite recent style post
Life's A Party Dress Like It


Linking up with Rhea Etc, Manic Monday, DC In StyleCha Cha + Pink SoleStyle Elixir,

25 comments :

  1. Such a lovely take on the classic stripe dress, which usually comes in red or navy - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this dress! How cute! And it really is the perfect color for summer!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me!!! Your comments are too flattering :). Love this striped dress! You look great!

    Joanna

    http://coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute patriotic look! I love the stripes! Thanks for hosting the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and it fits you perfectly. Love the statement necklace as well. Thanks for hosting and an early Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that dress is awesome for the 4th and for so many other events....Have a great 4th Paige!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress, I love the color for summer! Thank you so much for having me as co-host <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress on you Paige!! Looks adorable!! Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a 4th of July BABE! Love this dress!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great dress! You look stylish and patriotic!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great 4th! This dress looks great on you and I love the necklace you paired with it!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dress and I just love that necklace!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that dress and i love eshakti! and how funny that today, i am wearing an outfit to work that matches exactly what you have posted on the blog today! well not "exactly.." we have the same stripes, but mine has short cropped sleeves and i got it from forever 21 :)

    happy tuesday, paige!
    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. eShakti has the best selection of dresses! Love the summer colors! You look adorable!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful and very stylish dress and it fits so perfect to you! I love the silhouette and the lengthe..you look so lovely in it!
    Thank you so much, every time a big pleasure beeing a part oft the Stylish Tuesday :)

    Dana
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the way you styled your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the stripy dress! Happy American Independence Day, from a European...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your dress! So cute and stylish :)

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute dress, perfect for the 4th! Thanks for the link up opportunity!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm pretty excited for the upcoming holiday as well!
    and I love the shade of pink on your dress

    - Trina
    http://www.trinauyy.com/2014/07/stanford-university.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 4th of July and love your outfit, very chic.Great choice of co-hosts btw. Thanks for hosting! Sabina @Oceanblue Style

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice blog.I really like your pics you are posting in this blog.And you have done a good work in this blog.Thanks for sharing this information.silks saree

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just joined the link up. Thanks for letting me know. Love your holiday outfit =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute outfit. I love how patriotic it is. Nude heels are always the perfect addition to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!