Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Month in Instagram: May

It has been FOREVER and a day since I've written a blog post and that simply stops now! May was a crazy busy month for me between working numerous events with my new job, celebrating Mr.'s and my roommates birthdays, a trip to Vegas and Memorial Day and well, I was zonked! Here's a peak into all I was up to!

1
1. Taking a ice cream break and loving the sun in West LA!
Watch: Michael Kors Bangle: Forever21 Wallet/Clutch: Coach Shoes: Jack Rogers Dress: Marshalls


2
2. Celebrating Dr. D's 25th birthday with his cousin and our buddy from college


3
3. Getting woken up by Jeffrey the cat is never a dull moment


4
4. Wishing Momma Wall the happiest Mother's Day from the West to East coast


5
5. Meeting Clint Eastwood at an event was a moment I'll never forget


6
6. Celebrating the roomie's 25 birthday in style in Vegas!


7
7. After we landed back in LA via jet plane. Felt like such a VIP!


8
8. Memorial Day weekend fun down in Venice Beach


Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!