Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Hour Turns Wicked

On our last night in the Big Apple Dr. D and I went to go see "Wicked". The play was phenomenal, and if you're one of the few in the world who haven't seen it (like I was) you should definitely check it out!

We were running around the city during the day, but wanted to enjoy one last happy hour "free wine" special at the hotel and toast to a great trip. Unfortunately, we got so caught up in our own world that we completely put the play on the back burner. All too late we realized if we didn't leave there and then we would never make the show.

Earlier in the day I had asked Dr. D if he would take some photos for my blog and he gave me the typical eye roll (gotta love the man) and said, "I can't believe you even ask anymore, I already had it on the agenda". Did I mention I love this man?

We snuck in these quick shots before the show and even though they didn't showcase the leather skirt I was wearing, I can't help but smile from ear to ear when I think of the story behind these photos.

IMG_6288IMG_6286IMG_6274Top: Ann Taylor LOFT // Skirt: H&M // Booties: Target // Ring: Steinmart & Handpicked // Earrings: Anne Klein // Watch: Juicy Couture


Linking up with Agi, Meghan/Bethany, Erin, Rekita,


5 comments :

  1. That shirt is lovely! And I laughed that his response was that he was already planning on taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorites :)
    Dr. D is a great man! Thanks for stopping by Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so pretty! Looks like a fun date night :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!