Monday, November 25, 2013

Leather Details & Stylish Tuesday #2

Happy Tuesday Loves!
Can you believe Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow? Neither can I! The month of November has not only flown by, but 2013 has been a complete blur for me as well. It's starting to finally cool off in Southern California so I was so excited to be able to bust out my leather leggings and vestique top.
IMG_6369 IMG_6386IMG_6379IMG_6383IMG_6388Top: Vestique // Leggings: ANGL // Shoes: Nordstrom Rack // Necklaces: Cornucopia & J. Crew // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Sage K & Co.
- now to the link up -
So sorry I missed last week. I came down with a dreadful cold which was no bueno.
My favorite look from 2 weeks ago was Erin's from Simply Just Lovely! Her entire look reminded me of the 1950's and I thought it was incredibly chic.
banner
Rules:
1. Please follow me via Bloglovin' or Instagram
2. Link up anything you like! I can't wait to read it :)
3. Please link this post back to your blog or post my button below on your blog (this way other bloggers can link up too)
4. Have fun meeting/interacting with new bloggers, you may just make some new friends!
 photo StylishTuesday_zpsa6e0ba38.jpg
Linking up with Elena, Molly, Lauren, Karly,

4 comments :

  1. Hi Paige. I am Ada. First time here. Thank you for inviting me. It is giving me an opportunity to take a peek at your beautiful blog.

    You got an Adorable Outfit here and it is 100% me since I love Leggings, Ballet Flats & Leather details. Your Tunic, Metallic Flats, Watch & Bracelet are all so Beautiful. I also have some Faux Leather Details in my Outfit today. Come take a peek. My Pleasure to link up. I'd love for us to follow each-other via Bloglovin as well.

    If we do not talk sooner HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you!! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one snazzy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ada! So glad you found my blog :) Going to check yours out now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!